The Embassy of Indonesia in Australia, I-4 Australia, IARNA (Indonesian Academics and Researchers Network in Australia), Majelis Rektor of Indonesian State Universities, and DIKTI are holding a Virtual Discussion on “Enhancing Cooperation between Higher Education Institutions in Indonesia and Australia.”
Date : 30 June 2020
Time : 10.00-11.45 am (WIB, Jakarta) or 1.00-2.45pm (AEST, Melbourne)
The event will be conducted using Zoom meeting hosted by the Embassy of the Republic of Indonesia in Canberra.
This meeting will bring together Indonesian higher education policy makers and stakeholders in Indonesia and Australia to discuss and initiate collaboration between Indonesian and Australian universities.
There will also be short talks from:
- H.E.Y. Kristiarto S Legowo, Ambassador of Republic of Indonesia for Australia and Vanuatu
- Prof Vedi Hadiz, Assistant Deputy Vice-Chancellor International, University of Melbourne
- Prof Ir Nizam MSc DIC PhD, Plt. Director General of Higher Education, Republic of Indonesia
- Prof Dr Jamal Wiwoho, SH, M.Hum, UNS Rector and Ketua Majelis Rektor Perguruan Tinggi Negeri Indonesia
- IARNA Coordinators: Dr Beben Benyamin (SA), Dr Sitti Maesuri Patahuddin (ACT), Dr Salut Muhidin (NSW), and Prof M Akbar Rhamdhani (VIC)
It should be noted that the virtual discussion will be conducted in Bahasa Indonesia.
For registration, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide the detail of the Zoom meeting link closer to the date.